A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Belated Happy Mother's Day

We had a real nice Mothers Day. Noah and Lauren came over in the morning and brought breakfast with them. Huge apple pancake with cinnamon and chopped nuts on it, and a delicious cheese and bacon quiche. Lauren says the secret to a great quiche is all cream, no milk. Yummy

They brought momentoes back from New Orleans including a string of beads for me commemorating ND's Sugar Bowl appearance. Also a boxed mix for something like scones. We were talking about good stuff from New Orleans and I mentioned how much I'd enjoyed some chickory coffee we'd had once, but which I hadn't found in stores since. They told me you could get it at Meier's, then ran out to the car and bought a can in.

I'm going to fix breakfast Saturday New Orleans style.

Then we went to Mark and Steffy's for a cook out. The weather was beautiful and Jason and Dee and Dee's siter Michelle were there and we sat out on the deck and watched the boys play in the yard. And then Mark grilled burgers and Brats. After I gave Malachy a cup of juice with the top not properly secured and he spilled down his front Steffy changed hin into his Spiderman costume. He takes the Super Hero role pretty seriously. I think Janett posted pictures.

No comments: