A nice way to stay in touch with loved ones, and a convenient way to share my opinions without having everyone just walk away...wait a minute, where are you going? I wasn't finished..

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

It's been a few weeks since I set up this blog, and I haven't posted anything yet.
I still intend to add pictures and links to informative publications and sights, but now it's Christmas, too important a day to go unremarked upon.

I haven't felt the joy of Christmas as I typically have in recent years. I'm more self absorbed, and less able to open my heart to the new born Christ child - maybe because people have been getting sick and dying around me in the last few months.

I think I have to shift my thoughts from the newborn in the manger to the Infant of Prague.
Christ as a child, but wearing a crown and royal robes, holding the globe of the earth in his left hand, right hand raised in a blessing.

'The Little King has been enthroned as the Great King of the world to assist His subjects in their trials, difficulties, and crosses. He Who Himself has suffered so much desires to assist those who come to Him. He wishes to attract all hearts to His own through the attractiveness and simplicity of His Divine Infancy.'

I'm starting to feel better already. More later.

1 comment:

Steph Stanger said...

I love you Dad!! You have always been one of the strongest infulences in my life and I love your insight into things. I'm praying you will finde some peace in your current troubles...you deserve it!